Additional costs: Energy 0,30 cent/1KWh returnable deposit 100 euro , climate payment 0,50 cent /per person/per day
1. In the summer time which is 25.06-31.08. we offer a week-stay starting on Saturday or Sunday.
2. A hotel night starts at 3 p.m. and finishes at 10 a.m.-there is no option of arriving/checking in before 3 p.m.
3. A reservation is guaranteed only if the down payment is done beforehand. If you pay the down payment, it means that you accept the regulations of our holiday centre. You will receive the regulations to be signed on the day of your arrival.
4. The down payment is 30% of the total price should be paid to the bank account given below. In the title box, you should write your surname, the number of people, and your phone number. mbank PL77 1140 2004 0000 3312 0749 7219 Morskie Domki ul. Unii Europejskiej 26, 76-032 Mielenko The rest of the money should be paid in cash on the day of your arrival or you can pay it earlier to the bank account so that the money is on the account on the day of your arrival.
5. The down payment paid to make the reservation is gone when you cancel the reservation. We wait 2 days for you to pay the down payment since you make the reservation.
6. Adults need to show an ID to check in.
7. You will enter the house in the presence of the owner, after paying the full price.
8. You will be charged for the energy used according to the indication of the submeter installed in the house. When you enter the house, the initial state of the meter is checked.
9. On the day of your arrival you have to pay a 100euro deposit. If you do not damage anything, the deposit will be returned on the day of your departure.
10. You as our guest are responsible for any damage of the equipment and devices which are in the house and all around.
11. Children should be supervised by their parents/guardians who are responsible for their safety.
12. The place is monitored.
13. Each house has a parking spot that is not attended.
14. The owner of the holiday centre is not responsible for any thefts or damages done either to the parked cars or the valuables left in the houses.
15. The curfew starts at 10 p.m. and finishes at 8 a.m. You may be asked to leave the holiday centre without getting your money back if you do not obey the rules.
16. Barbecue must not be used on the terrace-it should be done in front of the house. You should always remember about putting it out.
17. It is forbidden to smoke or fry fish inside the house. Due to safety, reasons you must not use electric devices (electric grills, heaters, fans) which are not provided in the house. There are smoke sensors in every house. If the sensor is triggered, security is alerted and 100euro must be paid if the intervention turns out unnecessary.
18. It is forbidden to invite people who have not checked in.
19. Animals are not accepted.
20. If you lose the house key, you have to pay 10euro.
21. The owner takes no responsibility for any inconvenience caused by the lack of water or energy.
If you do not obey the above regulations, you may be asked to leave the holiday center without getting your money back.
Swimming pool regulations:
The owner of the holiday centre provides free access to the swimming pool for the guests of ‘Morskie Domki’ on condition that they read and sign the regulations.
‘Morskie Domki” swimming pool regulations
-the swimming pool is 155 cm deep
-the swimming pool is available between 9 a.m. -10 p.m. in summer
-you are not protected against accidentally falling into the pool
-before you enter the holiday centre „ Morskie Domki” and start using different facilities, you should read and obey the regulations during your stay. Paying for your stay means accepting the regulations.
-underage children and those who cannot swim must be supervised by an adult who can swim-this person is totally responsible for the person they look after at the swimming pool. Parents take full responsibility for their children under the age of 18.
-when at the pool, you must follow the instructions of the Staff and obey the common public rules. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the pool.
-maximum 5 people may use the pool at the same time
-the pool is not supervised, there is no lifeguard
-the pool is available in summer between 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. when the weather is good. Opening times may be changed by the owner.
-it is forbidden to use the pool out of the opening times due to disinfection procedures
-the pool may be used by adults and children, children under the age of 18-supervised by an adult, children under the age of 3-wearing swimming diaper
-you should be extra careful while using the pool if you are ill, disabled or pregnant
-the owner of the centre is not responsible for any health harm caused at the swimming pool
-you are not allowed to use the swimming pool if :
- You are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medicines
- You are ill and may cause risk to other people
- You have breathing infection or problems
- You have bleeding cuts and skin infections
- You are allergic to disinfection substances
- You have illnesses in which using the pool is not advisable
- You have an infectious disease
-before you enter the pool, you should take a shower
-you may enter the swimming pool only if you are wearing a suitable swimming suit
-At the swimming pool area, it is forbidden to throw toys into the water, jump into the water, smoke, drink alcohol, eat in the pool, use sharp and dangerous objects, litter the pool and damage any pool equipment.
-people not obeying those rules will have to pay for changing the pool water; in the case of children - parents are responsible.
-the pool is monitored - if you use the pool, it means you accept that fact.
-if you damage anything at the pool area, you have to pay 100% value of the damaged thing.
-the owner is not responsible for any valuable things left at the pool.
Playground and springboard regulations:
1. The playground is suited for children between the age of 3 to 12.
2. The slide - max. 50kg.
3. Children must be supervised by adults.
4. Parents are responsible for any damage caused by children.
5. The springboard may be used by two people weighing together max. 120 kg.